Sad New Moon

Usually I feel quite uplifted on a new Moon however on the New Moon today (exact only an hour ago)  I feel decidedly despondent.

sad_faceThe Glyph for Sad

The New Moon; that is the Sun and the Moon are conjunct Jupiter which is supposedly quite a buoyant kind of symbolism.

moon-glyphThe Glyph for the Moon

sunThe glyph for the Sun

jupiter-glyph-mediumThe Jupiter Glyph

These are quite uplifting and hopeful symbols to have in a chart. It can mean happy relationships and quite a beneficial new start to projects this month. The New Moon and Jupiter sextile my natal Sun today however the only glyph that seems to work for me is;

sad_face1Kingsley

About these ads

10 Responses to “Sad New Moon”

1. 1 Marianne January 27, 2009 at 02:18

K,

Smile . . . tomorrow will be worse. (Murphy) :)

You are many frendly and social helpfull man
    and the MOON move very fast, no

eM

2. 2 Marianne January 27, 2009 at 02:19

K,

Smile . . . tomorrow will be worse. (Murphy) :)

You are many frendly and social helpfull man
    and the sad MOON move very fast, no ??

eM

3. 3 charish January 27, 2009 at 02:30

Yes I feel this too, a great anchoring of clouds around my heart whenever I have tried to
    see the moon from my window these past few nights. I haven’t been able to find it at all in the sky and then today finding out I have Lilith in Aries , whatever that means.

but i have heard before that sadness is just an interpretation of great new energy blowing in.we shall see. :)
    Oh and thank you for your site , it seems so resonant with who I am finally not denying is me. :)

4. 4 roses January 27, 2009 at 11:06

K,
    I think its ok to feel not happy. I’d probably give you a hug but i don’t think you like that kind of stuff so i’ll just stand here with you for a bit.

roses

5. 5 roses January 27, 2009 at 11:48

g’day again,
    I’m copying the power point presentations for the final chapter of our text book. It’s about intelligence and mental testing. I don’t understand why that stuff is important – but i guess it must be so… what do i know??? Geez.

They say below 70 is below average intellectual functioning. If i got a score of 70 in a test, i’d be pretty tickled pink. But that is me – everyone’s different i suppose.

Better get on with it.

I have to go out and hang out the washing now for a bit.

6. 6 roses January 27, 2009 at 12:50

Man its hot out there!
    Probably just the season – but its a hottie that’s for sure.

I’m off to cook dinner now. It’s almost 4pm here. I have 7 days of cramming till the exam next Wednesday! I was telling someone just this morning about the exam and she suggested that she and I go and have cake and coffee that after noon. Some people have the greatest ideas! Holy smokes! Why didn’t i come up with that one. I guess i get to share the celebration as well though – so it’s all good if its her idea.

I think we’ll have stuffed spuds. Yeah the spuds are stuffed literally cause they were dug up and as soon as that happens well… they’re pretty well stuffed. But i stuff them with sour cream + peanut butter mixed (after they’ve been neuked in the microwave) then perhaps some savery mince (or not) and salad. Umm… i’m drooling now. Bumma. Better get them started.

See ya… roses

7. 7 kingsley January 27, 2009 at 18:45

Yes the Moon does move quickly Marriane. Such is life.

kingsley

8. 8 kingsley January 27, 2009 at 18:47

I take hugs Roses – when I can get them its great. Thanks for telling me about your day and your progress.

k

9. 9 Marianne January 30, 2009 at 04:26

K,

The moon Food for di-stress: warm household, heat beverage, clasic music, piano, talk to friends
    I give from Roumanie one friendly embrace for relaxing, too.

10. 10 kingsley January 30, 2009 at 08:04

Thank you for the hug Marianne, I am through my sadness now. If I write about it – talk about feelings that seems to help greatly.

kingsley