FiLilithy

It may be true that I do write a lot about Lilith – the Black Moon Lilith. It is not such a light topic for discussion however very interesting none the less. Recently I have heard descriptions referring to the “dealing with Lilith” as dangerous. One website I have read reviews Black Moon Lilith in Aquarius as “dangerous”. Well that does sound a bit FiLilithy to me. Perhaps that is the writers own Lilith coming out in relation to Aquarius types?

Perhaps we can attempt an Astrological – Lilith experiment in the next few days? Venus and ‘true’ Black Moon Lilith will be making contact in Scorpio tomorrow. The Moon will be in Taurus,  opposite to Venus and Lilith. The configuration although only brief has the potential to trigger relational issues. In Australia the timing will be for the afternoon of the 17th October.

Venus in Scorpio is perhaps symbolic of the passionate woman – attractive and luring to others. She demands commitment and sometimes loves too much, she is intense and possessive. Venus in Scorpio is sexual in her nature, envious and extremely jealous. Descriptions of Venus in Scorpio are starting to sound Fililithy.

The Femme Fatale

I am yet to be convinced about transits of Lilith because of the nature of its oscillating movement. The aspect configuration tomorrow is across my ascendant angle so it would seem to relevant to me. The Moon opposite to Black Moon and Venus in Scorpio is symbolic of a relationship in trouble. Perhaps a  relational concern becomes sticky?

Lilith “in the relational” is most likely to be be felt on much deeper levels than one one would expect. Subconscious entrapment’s and other manipulative interplays are most likely with this combination. The strings of ones attachments would appear to get twanged in this experimental event.

A Balancing Act

One situation which has been brewing comes to mind while writing this. Its in relation to ethical reporting of a client’s safety concerns. There is also a very real danger that the client will be harmed in some way if I do report the concerns. The client may not come to counselling again if I report.

Fililithy indeed. Perhaps if any harm did come to the person from my legal requirement to report I will get over it eventually. I can say logically that I am just doing my job. If I did not report, then I will be breaking the law and reinforcing the persons boundaries issues – antithetical to proper treatment.  Damn Fililithy indeed.

Let me know if you have a Venus-Lilithy experience tomorrow.

kingsley

22 Responses to “FiLilithy”

1. 1 Funkspunky October 17, 2008 at 16:56

we can share sexy nexy

2. 2 kingsley October 17, 2008 at 18:40

Thats filthy funkspunky. :) You are generous in an Aquarian way but I hardly know you.

kingsley

3. 3 Shruti October 17, 2008 at 23:17

Complicated talk Kingsley!

With best wishes,
    Shruti

4. 4 kingsley October 18, 2008 at 07:54

Yes, it is Shruti and I write for other astrologers which I apologise for. If that is what you are referring to.

best
    Kingsley

5. 5 Funkspunky October 18, 2008 at 09:28

I signed truce

my ban is lifted 7.30 pm oct 18, they said

I see my Venus is attractive to new generation Lilith’s.

6. 6 Funkspunky October 18, 2008 at 16:08

Tiki said on the antichrist thread:

* DO NOT EVER SPEAK WITH ME AGAIN .. not in public not in private!

Now she’s turning me on. That bloody photo does it too.

7. 7 kingsley October 18, 2008 at 16:50

I am not sure why you are telling me these things here FS.

k

8. 8 roses October 20, 2008 at 11:29

Probably – just because s/he can Ken? It seems to work.

roses

9. 9 a. October 21, 2008 at 06:29

Yes, i must chime in — because i have venus conjunct black moon lil in my natal chart — in leo in the 12th!

ah, the secrets i keep from myself!

10. 10 kingsley October 21, 2008 at 06:49

Well said a. You have some good awareness of yur Lilith I see.

kingsley

11. 11 kingsley October 21, 2008 at 06:52

Hell0 roses, the person is crossposting from somewhere else and their comment seems disjointed here. I can also delete, restrict and comment on the postings here because I can. It works for me Roses.

kingsley

12. 12 a. October 23, 2008 at 04:32

i know you’ve written a fair amount on Lillith so i need to go back through the blog… i still don’t have a good understanding of her. Does she have a pluto-like feeling (i.e. desire and power)? Could lillith venus be compared to pluto venus in the natal chart?

I am beginning to understand pluto more and more lately, the destructive side (need more of the redemptive side…)… Lillith is maybe a female plutonian experience? Sorry if this makes no sense, i’m tired…

But it seems to me that Lillith Venus must be a rather dark influence? At least in the 12th house some compassion gets into the mix. Or is it masochism/self-sacrifice… ?

So many ideas, so little time–

13. 13 kingsley October 23, 2008 at 05:35

Hello a. You aske some good questions and I will be happy to reply. I will be back in my state-at home later today and hopefully have the cjance then to make a post.

kingsley

14. 15 kingsley October 25, 2008 at 00:24

Pluto is about transformations as you know A. It takes powerful awareness’s to transform. Pluto also supplies the blocks (defenses) to that awareness. Subconscious elements that bubble to the surface are hard to deal with and Pluto is working on both defending and drawing up those unconscious elements as one needs them. Pluto wants to change where Lilith wants to exist by being invisible.

Lilith tends to by pass the awareness process however not entirely. Black Moon Lilith is a part of personality that is invisible to us however she can be quite “loud” at the same time. So why dont we hear her or know that she is active in some way? Because she works separately from our knowing and she attempts to get her needs fulfilled without consultation or accountability to the rest of the system. Venus and Lilith could be about the way we “buy or sell things”

Venus and BML is not such a bad conjunction to have. There is a way venus works in relationships or with regard to forming attachments. It is quite subtle. I know a very good counsellor with Venus-Lilith. She uses the “relationship” by finding subtle ways to attach with clients. The client sense something special in the counsellor that maybe useful to them. That specialness may or may not be true and however a therapist uses charisma with clients must be used wisely and with purpose.

To be aware of Lilith-Venus is to also know about manipulation in ones attachments. It would be kind of normal for Venus-Lilith to want to have sex with their client because they can do that easily.

In the 12th house Venus is in the dark already and the blocks to knowing how she works may initially be even more mystifying to us and others. She can be the undoing of relationships in the 12th by her secretive manner. Aspects to Venus and BML will also work within the framework of that aspect.

Pluto Venus is about acting out in dramatic ways and inviting intense relationships that get all consuming. The rest of the chart will have something to do and feel. Catching flys with honey is obvious compared to Liliths methods. Lilith and Venus is a creative and subtle process working under the wire to in our attachment process with others. Even under great duress Venus-Lilith will find a way to hang on, get what she needs and utilise relationships in some invisible way. Now I am getting tired A. I will re read this in the morning I think.

kingsley

15. 16 a. October 25, 2008 at 04:09

Very interesting and pretty clear. I also need to reread and may have more questions. Thank you. I like how you establish the difference between Pluto and Lillith…

16. 17 kingsley October 26, 2008 at 07:30

I like that you have questions a. I must admit it is not easy asking questions about BML. Because BML is such an interesting astrologic point which delves into certain processes in ones psyche, sometimes the answers to questions about ‘her’ are confronting and revealing. In that way I will do my best to answer any questions informatively. In my mind, working with BML tends to encroach into areas involving therapy. I guess one could say that about Pluto or other points in the chart. BML does relate to hidden aspects in the psyche and in that way presents challenges for anyone exploring these.

kingsley

17. 18 a. October 28, 2008 at 08:26

Well, hidden aspects in the psyche are always interesting — but then again i’m a moon pluto person (and a venus in the 12th person)….

18. 19 kingsley October 28, 2008 at 11:11

It would be kind of special to get a t shirt made up a; saying “I am a Moon Pluto Person”

That would rock!

kingsley

19. 20 RevJ January 18, 2010 at 09:41

Fililithy is a fabulous coinage…
    A tip of the neologist’s hat to you;
    the spirit of william safire is smiling.

20. 21 kingsley January 19, 2010 at 07:38

Thank you for saying so RevJ.

kingsley