Force Be With You

Today

May the Force be with you !yoda.jpg

Astrologers are curious people with the desire for precognitive skills. While rummaging around intuitively, the Little Professor gets overworked sometimes to arrive at point of “knowing”. On one hand, thinking about the worse possible scenarios and then the quite positive interpretations from the horoscope can be a roller coaster of subjectivity. Intuition, is a process Astrologers may use however it is more a kind of Satori or Martian Thinking

The Astrologer uses  times, locations and charts to delineate information which is important to their particular line of work. Whether its health, stock market, politics or a more humanitarian focus the planets speak the same symbols and metaphors. Different Astrologers however, will use the interpretations by applying them to fields they are focused on.

Today the astrological topic of interest is the Mars Pluto contact. I have written about that in terms of psychological energy (River Runs Red) and how that may apply to individuals and relationships. I am claiming that the energy of anger will sweep through our individual social experiences and present the challenge of ‘control’. What I am saying is, that by regulating ones feelings is helpful in some situations. Perhaps I will end up looking like this after today?

frog-in-throat.jpg

Anger energy can be about passion, competitive challenges, confrontation, disagreement, reactiveness, assertiveness etc etc. Its not that everyone will be swept over by conflict and high energy input/output this week. Not everyone is inclined to be outwardly provocative or are they banked up with repressed anger. What I am saying is,  there is a potential for the unleashing of or the controlling of intense situations today.

funnypart-com-angry.jpg

Dog Gone

It is just another day really; which of course, has these astrological possibilities. I hope you have a good day and that the force is with you.

Kingsley

About these ads

12 Responses to “Force Be With You”

1. 1 Graffiti March 3, 2008 at 15:32

I like that Kingsley,
    “Precognitive skills”

Good term. Describing what they actually are is more difficult but I found what you said most interesting.

Graffiti

2. 2 kingsley March 3, 2008 at 15:49

Hi Graffiti, thanks for your comments. Precognitive skills I assume, would also play a great part in relational therapy. Attempting to “know” and make sense of the intersubjective world requires dialogue between Adult and both parts of the Little Professor ego states in Transactional Analysis terms. Is that the bit you are interested in?

kingsley

3. 3 Graffiti March 3, 2008 at 16:38

Yes it is Kingsley, (The bit I am interested in)
    The relational groups that we are doing at this time seem to include some precognitive ways of communicating or at least understanding each other.

Will be interesting to see how it evolves

Graffiti

4. 4 kingsley March 3, 2008 at 17:06

I certainly enjoy the groups Graffiti and practicing-honing these skills in group situations.

I am always open to sensing covert and overt communication within interactions. I think that first book Berne did on intuition most interesting. The internet perhaps at times leaves the limits to this type of ‘listenning ‘ wide open. The outcomes can be overworked senses and then over estimating (exagerating) some forms of communication. One must work with a solid Adult grounding at times.

k

5. 5 Graffiti March 3, 2008 at 17:29

I think you make a good point Kingsley about the www opening up other types of systems of communication than we have previously had to use all that much.

Astrology sounds very much suited to the internet

Graffiti

6. 6 kingsley March 3, 2008 at 19:39

Yes it is indeed Graffiti. Very compatible indeed. I feel more confident though if readings are done in person instead of the internet. The old rule of thumb about observing body language (non verbal communication) is essential to better outcomes. The language of Astrology has the capacity to use rich visualizations and metaphors which raise sensitive issues for clients. One’s that are best be dealt within the safety of the consulting room. I guess what I am saying is, there is a limitation to style of therapeutic benefit one may achieve over the internet.

I don’t see the difference with TA really, as long as things are kept (relatively) in the bounds of cognitive work rather than affective styles. At least one can see if the other person is reacting-having feelings when in the consulting room.

kingsley

7. 7 Graffiti March 3, 2008 at 20:39

Yes indeed Kingsley,

However over time I have learnt more about internet counselling.

It is like you have to think in a different way and talk (write) in a different way. I am not to sure that i can articulate it at the moment but I assume astrology is the same.
    Perhaps the use of visual images, which is sort of one of my things contributes to it.
    Some experimentation is in order.

Graffiti

8. 8 kingsley March 3, 2008 at 21:10

Yes, I think that “tracking” the goings on is an essential item. Especially if you have several people (group) all commenting together. There is a very good Astrology Advice blog which is quite useful, the way the writer uses astrology language and visuals. Check it out its called ElsaElsa http://www.elsaelsa.com/

Videos are are being used more and more too. Its expanding all the time. I also receive several monthly newsletter style reports from reputable astrologers around the globe. Mailing lists etc. I hope you investigate and experiment further how this medium may become the new consulting room for psychologists, Grafitti.

Best
    Kingsley

9. 9 Graffiti March 3, 2008 at 21:36

I don’t believe I have any choice Kingsley,

Astrology and counseling via the internet is here to stay.

It is good to be at the cutting edge though I must admit.

It is like the wild west
    “make my day punk”

then of course the organizers will catch up and it all becomes regulated as it will inevitably do

But by then there will be a new thing which i look forward to

Imagine that

life beyond Bill Gates

graffiti

10. 10 kingsley March 3, 2008 at 21:50

Is that a prediction Grafitti? Interesting as it might sound, I attended an Alien Healing Workshop today for interest sakes. If one goes along with such vast new paradigms opening up (post Bill Gates) in the next ten years, then perhaps Men in Black type of reality will surpass everything we have ever known. Just imagine counselling humans and Aliens in groups Grafitti? Lets hope that something will invite new ways of thinking-living in our society soon.

kingsley

11. 11 Graffiti March 4, 2008 at 05:06

That does sound like a most interesting workshop Kingsley and yes I would like to be in a workshop with aliens, perhaps even one run by an alien!

You will have to do a post on your alien workshop Kingsley

Graffiti

12. 12 kingsley March 4, 2008 at 09:39

Interesting enough, the discussion relates to the style of energy the 60’s created Grafitti. That is, the two major planets reflecting the nature of that generational upheaval and consequent paridgms created in those times. It seems that the same two planets will be approaching their square aspect (the first contact since the sixties). Apparently this is the official Alien appearance on earth and like the energy of the sixties, new paridgms of thought and lifestyles will supposedly be created by mixing with aliens.

The workshop was more about healing by aliens and I will write about that extraordinary concept when and if I feel safe to. They used to admit people to asylums for such discussions not long ago. Briefly, if you can imagine the placebo effect multiplied by the invitation of magical child and little professors tinkering in belief of such healing by aliens, is enough for molecular shifts and biological chemistry to shift dna’s into healthy states of opperation. Its a bit like playing long distance “doctors and nurses” and some people actually get cured they tell me.

kingsley